These values provide the philosophical framework guiding our decisions and actions both in our work with clients as well as within Amrop.
The Amrop consultative partnership model has been the driving force. Two thirds of our business comes from existing clients.
- We approach each assignment in this partnership spirit and with solution orientation
- High standards of professionalism are reflected both in our work and when we represent our clients
- Amrop's policy of candid communication, transparency, backed by depth of perspective adds value to the work we do for you
- We seek excellence in our work and hence for our clients too
- Collaboration between the global offices of Amrop is transparent, straight forward and designed to put 'clients first'
- Confidentiality and ethical behavior is given. Our off-limits policy is strictly followed.
At Amrop we believe that we are always dealing with future clients – be it CEOs, senior executives or board members. While we are retained by our clients, we owe equal responsibility to our candidates. Professionalism and discretion are strictly observed. Our intent is to provide an accurate and balanced view in a candid & transparent manner.
The candidate executives we deal with are not mere 'applicants'. Our Senior Partner Team is often reached out by 'this world of leaders' as career advisors and trustworthy sounding boards for advice on their career and challenges.
Towards Our Profession
Leadership consulting is an ever evolving space shaped by a range of economic, geopolitical, business and management contexts. Our Context Driven Approach allows us to seamlessly work around these changes while continuously striving to build our knowledge and perspectives to provide sharp inputs to our work.
We invest in research on contemporary management and leadership subjects to benefit our clients. Read more on Amrop Publications…
Our teams are challenged continuously through our rigorous knowledge management system – globalized through our intranet – Amrop Networking Database Information (ANDI).